People also ask
- Is chiropractic safe during pregnancy?
- How often should I go to the chiropractor while pregnant?
- Can chiropractor cause miscarriage?
- Does chiropractic help with labor?
- Do I need to tell my chiropractor Im pregnant?
- How soon after having a baby can you go to the chiropractor?
- Can I get a massage while pregnant?
- How can a chiropractor induce labor?
Get Answers to all your questions. Email us with your Questions related to this Show about “Chiropractic & Massage” And Pregnancy. Email to: email@example.com
Hey, guys! Shane and I just found out some very exciting news from a patient of ours that we wanted to share with you. So, we did induction points on one of our patients on Wednesday, and she just emailed us tonight that she gave birth early this morning! When she was in the office, she got a chiropractic adjustment and a massage and we did all the induction points because she was due. And so, it was just a really cool experience and we got to see a little baby. We just wanted to share that with you guys, we were super excited tonight to get to see the baby on the other side. Talk to you soon!