A chiropractor is a doctor who works with the nervous system through the use of a chiropractic adjustment. Many people seek out chiropractic care to alleviate symptoms of pain or discomfort, but the truth is, chiropractors only remove interference to the nervous system through the adjustment. A side effect of the adjustment can be the relief of symptoms simply because the nervous system is better able to communicate to the rest of the body without that interference post adjustment. This will then stimulate the healing response system of the entire body.
By adjusting infants and children, parents can give them an advantage in the future by reducing the amount of scar tissue that will form around these areas of interference. This helps a child grow equally on each side of the body by ensuring that the nervous system is communicating properly to the whole body as they grow. We have also listed many reasons on Why would a new born baby need chiropactic care?
10 common reasons parents bring their children to see a chiropractor:
- Maximize the child’s neural plasticity (brain & nerve development and learning).
- Enhance the child’s overall health and well being.
- Strengthen immunity and reduce the incidence of colds, ear-aches and general illness.
- Help with colic and Irritable Baby Syndrome.
- To help with asthma, breathing difficulties and allergies.
- To improve spinal posture.
- To improve their child’s ability to concentrate.
- To assist with behavioral disorders and enhance emotional well being.
- To help alleviate digestive problems.
- To assist with bed-wetting and sleep issues.